Sunday, April 14, 2013

Reader review of Real By Katy Evans



This review was submitted by one of our awesome readers, Tamara McRae  REAL.
This book has been generating a lot of interest over the past week so I was really interested to see what all the fuss was about. I was also intrigued when I read reviews that said the main character, Remy, found it hard to express himself so he used music to communicate with Brooke.
This book had me from the very beginning. It’s one of those books that you can’t wait to get home to – in fact I was annoyed that I had to put it down to go out! The writer has a way with words and is able to really make you feel the raw emotions of the characters and the sexual tension just jumps off the page. I loved that the relationship between Remy and Brooke developed slowly. It was much more believable than some books you read. Writing it this way also allows for that sexual tension to really simmer.
I loved how the author slowly peeled back the layers of Remy and Brooke to show us their souls. There was depth to the characters which added so much more to the story. The author touched on an issue and gave me an insight into what it would be like to live through this. I really enjoyed this aspect of the book – that it was so much more than just a romance.
Real is a story about how to love fiercely. It is a story about human flaws and the healing that unconditional love can allow. Ultimately, it is a love story and I believe that you will fall in love with Remy and Brooke as much as I have.

IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO ADD YOUR REVIEW OF A RECENT READ CONTACT US.
Happy Reading folks

No comments:

Post a Comment