Sunday, July 14, 2013

Sanctuary Of Mine by S. Pratt- Review- five freaking stars

Shelly Pratt never disappoint me as a reader. NEVER!
She always gives me something new and fresh and with SOM she followed through for me in my expectations, and I have HIGH expectations
.
Another kleenex award for this one.

A New Adult romance and offering a fresh subject, one I haven't seen yet. That's how this author rolls though and I love her for it.

SOM made me look at a particular subject (an eating disorder) with different eyes and that's always a good thing. I'm being vague because I HATE spoilers and wouldn't do that to you.

I love The characters and the relationship between the sub characters and main. I call this the putty. Every story needs the putty to give substance and this one has good putty.

I almost could have killed Shelly from afar, but she pulls through for me every time. Another reason I love her.

Set in Australia, Mack and Tyler have me on the edge of a broken heart hoping for that magic HEA.

It's a must read and well worth the five freaking stars!

Blurb


When you see someone who looks like they need saving, you save them right?

Mackenzie Deeks is struggling. Outwardly she plays the tough guy and acts like being a young adult with an eating disorder is no big deal. Inside, she's crumbling.

Ever since her parents’ divorce, the only way she has been able to feel in control of her life is by purging the despair that has its grips on her and won't let go. 

Tyler Redding knows when someone needs help - he's seen it before. This time, though, he's not going to take no for an answer. From the moment he first sets his sights on Mackenzie, he's unable to think of anyone else. But how can he focus on a football career when all he wants to do is date the most unassuming person he's ever met?

As their lives become intricately entwined, it becomes more than wishful thinking when Mackenzie and Tyler find each other again as adults. With successful careers, a beachside lifestyle and each other’s love to contend with, life should be pretty damn good. But just when they think they’ve found their wonderful kind of normal, their perfect world comes crashing down. 

It’s going to take a lot to keep Mackenzie from succumbing to old habits, but Tyler thinks he might just be the one to save her for good. 

RECOMMENDED FOR AUDIENCES 17+ YEARS DUE TO SEXUAL CONTENT AND SOCIAL SITUATIONS.

OTHER ROMANCE NOVELS BY THIS AUTHOR
* Ruined
* Ruining Angel

For other novels by this author in different genres, please visit http://shellypratt.net

Amazon buy 

No comments:

Post a Comment